Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Giampaolo <ne...@trapo.it> on 2004/02/06 16:16:06 UTC

2 little things about login and passwords

hi to all,

these are not bugs, just suggestions..

1) when logging out, would be useful a link to $PUB-ID$/login or to lenya itself
while now user can only retype address on browser
2) when creating a new user, system asks for at least 6 char with number (or
something like that), when changing password to a user this constrain is
removed..these 2 cases should be unified with only one policy..

--
Giampaolo

Re: 2 little things about login and passwords

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Giampaolo wrote:
>
>> hi to all,
>>
>> these are not bugs, just suggestions..
>>
>> 1) when logging out, would be useful a link to $PUB-ID$/login or to
>> lenya itself
>> while now user can only retype address on browser
>

> Agreed. Could you please file an "enhancement" bug?

Fixed.

-- Andreas

Re: 2 little things about login and passwords

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Giampaolo wrote:

> hi to all,
>
> these are not bugs, just suggestions..
>
> 1) when logging out, would be useful a link to $PUB-ID$/login or to lenya itself
> while now user can only retype address on browser

Agreed. Could you please file an "enhancement" bug?

> 2) when creating a new user, system asks for at least 6 char with number (or
> something like that), when changing password to a user this constrain is
> removed..these 2 cases should be unified with only one policy..

Yes, this is a known issue. I once started to re-design
this part of the access control interface, but didn't yet
finish it.

-- Andreas