Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by zahra a <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/09 03:04:46 UTC

Re: Help Me Make This Faster

hello.
i read system requirement of windows seven and realized that in all
windows versions of windows, (7, 8 and even windows ten 1511) the
minimum system requirements for them is one gb ram!
for 32 bit i think 2 gb is good, but for 64 bit it requires more!
hope that help< God bless you.

On 6/24/17, toki <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/22/2017 07:22 PM, QCIT3 MMisonora wrote:
>
>> The computers we are using are Windows 7 computers that run on a Core 2
>> Duo with 2 GB of RAM and a 32-bit Operating System.
>
> Your first problem is that you don't have enough RAM for the OS you are
> using.
>
> The second problem is that you don't have enough RAM for the OS and
> software that you want to use.
>
> IOW, upgrade those computers to at least 8 GB RAM.
>
> jonathon

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org