Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/28 02:30:06 UTC

activemq assembled with blueprint?

Has anyone worked on assembling activemq broker with osgi blueprint
rather than spring?  On a related issue has anyone thought about the
relationship between xbean-spring and osgi blueprint?

thanks
david jencks

Re: activemq assembled with blueprint?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,

that's awesome. Let me know if i can help with anything about it.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,

sorry my bad, I misread it and thought you mean on a full osgi-based
architecture. I'm interested in playing with blueprint config and provide a

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,