Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2009/11/17 02:28:25 UTC

[Reminder] use proper mirror system for downloads

The OpenWebBeans Status page links directly to apache.org /dist

Please see the ASF mirror guidelines, which emphatically say
to use the mirrors. So either set up your own mirrors script
(preferred because then you can show Incubator notice),
or use the default one, e.g.
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/openwebbeans/

-David

Re: [Reminder] use proper mirror system for downloads

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi David;

I learn new rules/things every day :)

Thanks for poking. I am going to change it in the evening

--Gurkan

2009/11/17 David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>

> The OpenWebBeans Status page links directly to apache.org /dist
>
> Please see the ASF mirror guidelines, which emphatically say
> to use the mirrors. So either set up your own mirrors script
> (preferred because then you can show Incubator notice),
> or use the default one, e.g.
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/openwebbeans/
>
> -David

Gurkan Erdogdu