Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mikael Helbo Kjær <mh...@dia.dk> on 2000/08/08 08:42:13 UTC

Bug tracking

>A bug tracking system accessible to the Xerces community is really in
>desperate need. Suggestions and volunteering are welcome on setting up a
>secure web-based bug tracking system for Xerces project.  We already
learned
>lessons from previously attacked Bugzila system installed on Locus, but I
>was wondering how come Mozilla's bugzilla system is still running ??
anybody
>konws.
>Eric Ye * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * ericye@locus.apache.org

As far as I heard they just said you should update to a patched version.
They just updated their system :)
But I don`t know if could have solved the issue here at xml.apache.org. A
question would be if someone important would look at this.

Over at Tomcat-dev they got another Servlet-based system up. It`s not
optimal but it works. I think the system is called Bugrat, but you`d have to
ask over there and maybe see if it could solve our problem.

Mikael Helbo Kjær
Software Developer @ DIA a/s