Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/04/13 07:56:59 UTC

[SYSTEMML-1270] SystemML is working with TOREE?. Thanks.

Hi all,

SystemML doesnot seem to work with jupyter notebooks, I tried a few times
without any luck, both in my cloud notebooks and personal machine.

Related Jiras:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOREE-375

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-1270

Thanks,
Janardhan

Re: [SYSTEMML-1270] SystemML is working with TOREE?. Thanks.

Posted by Mike Dusenberry <du...@gmail.com>.
If you install the Python SystemML package and use that API, it should work
in Jupyter.  I believe those Jira issues were related to wanting to use the
Scala API, which may be specifically what you are trying to do.

https://github.com/apache/systemml/blob/master/scripts/nn/examples/Example%20-%20MNIST%20LeNet.ipynb

--

Mike

--