Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2021/07/15 13:47:36 UTC

The migration of the Felix website off the Apache CMS

Hi:

I gather, per your Jira ticket INFRA-20635, that your ci folder is set up
and that you have been able to start using it. What other steps need
completion before Felix is able to bid farewell to the Apache CMS?

Thanks!
Andrew
--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: The migration of the Felix website off the Apache CMS

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
- Construct an appropriate .htaccess file mapping old page locations to new ones.
- Finish the new download page.
- Set up a preview site.
- Review everything.
- Adjust .asf.yml to publish site.
- Deactive the CMS site.

We could start with the last two steps, but I’d rather not.

David Jencks