Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jim <js...@bellsouth.net> on 2018/10/10 16:24:57 UTC

Ofbiz start-up error

Trying to install Ofbiz for the first time but when I try and run
./gradlew loadDefault, I get an exception 'Execption in thread "main"
javax.net.ssl.SSLexception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
error: Java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterExceptioin: the trust
Anchors parameter must be non-empty' --- any thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Ofbiz start-up error

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi User,

Your email has been moderated, Please subscribe to the mailing list
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Re: Ofbiz start-up error

Re: Ofbiz start-up error

Posted by Chris Clark <ri...@gmail.com>.
Cause I have a wild hair growing upwards this morning...  When you have an
issue start with google

https://www.google.com/search?q=trist+anchors+ssl&oq=trist+anchors+ssl

First result should help you understand better...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_anchor

Re: Ofbiz start-up error

Posted by Chris Clark <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ofbiz start-up error

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Jim,

Can you share some more details?

Which release you are using?
What are the steps followed?

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/]