Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/07 11:55:30 UTC

Expat based parser lib moved to graveyard

Hi All,
    In line with the discussions we had over this list, I moved Expat based xml lib to graveyard.

    This means, 1.4 will have no support for this parser lib.
    Please update the install/usr guide docs and also highlight this with the release notes.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://my.yahoo.com

Fwd: Expat based parser lib moved to graveyard

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.