Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 08:01:06 UTC

Follow-up on some issues

Good day,

MNG-2692, MNG-2699 and MNG-2700 all refers to the same problem. That is
after building maven from trunk and using the the resulting assembly (from
maven-cli), "mvn.bat" does not work (because it's looking fro classworld-*
instead of plexus-classworld-* as in "mvn" script file). It's a simple fix
actually and both 2692 and 2699 have patches ready for it.

Thanks,
Franz

Re: Follow-up on some issues

Posted by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, forgot to update this thread.

Brett applied the patch shortly after I sent this message :-)

Thanks everyone :-)

Re: Follow-up on some issues

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

Re: Follow-up on some issues