Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/07/16 15:42:17 UTC

[commits] efastl commits on weekend

hi,

I saw that Ernst fixed some tomahawk stuff, but I didn't see a commit email.
Was the mail-system down?

I noticed mine, on the JSF 1.2-stuff, but no other :-(

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [commits] efastl commits on weekend

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 7/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Very strange...
>
> I just got a bunch of "old" commit messages, from you.

Likely they were stuck in moderation and someone let them through...

--
Wendy

Re: [commits] efastl commits on weekend

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Very strange...

I just got a bunch of "old" commit messages, from you.

svn commit: r556477 - in
/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox/core/src/main:
java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/passwordStrength/
resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/passwordStrength/
resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/passwordStrength/resource/
resources/org/.

:-)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
No, your side is fine.