Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Rafael <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 21:45:00 UTC

increase the video screen with lower image quality

Is there a  way to increase the video screen with lower image quality by
default? For example 240x180 but with 20kb ??

thanks.

Re: increase the video screen with lower image quality

Posted by Rafael <ra...@gmail.com>.
So, is there a way to enlarge the cam screen ( with same bandwith and of
course with worse video resolution)? Something like BBB when we maximize
the video tab?

thanks.

Posted by Rafael <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.