Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2009/04/01 18:49:51 UTC

Wiki - Problems when saving pages

Dear infrastructure team,

whenever I try to save a page in the Cocoon Wiki I get following error
message:

"Page could not get locked. Missing 'current' file?"

Am I doing something wrong or is it a general problem of the Cocoon wiki?

Best regards,
Reinhard

Re: Wiki - Problems when saving pages

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Problem with your account, now fixed.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Reinhard,

Reinhard Pötz schrieb:
> Dear infrastructure team,
>
> whenever I try to save a page in the Cocoon Wiki I get following error
> message:
>
> "Page could not get locked. Missing 'current' file?"

I experienced the same problem recently. I sent a mail to infra@, they
fixed it for me. It looks like only single users are affected.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH