Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2013/06/04 09:11:05 UTC

Forms Field Widget, Date Converter and IE10

I have a 2.1.10  application which has successfully used the Forms Field Widget, Date Converter for
some years. How it appears to be broken in IE10.

Any Ideas

Thanks

Peter

Re: Forms Field Widget, Date Converter and IE10

Posted by kompromiss <gl...@yandex.ru>.
Maybe it will be of use for someone... Maybe even for me, many days from now.
Anyway: problem with js function in file
cocoon-ajax-impl-1.0.0.jar\org\apache\cocoon\dojo\resources\src\xml\Parse.js

The condition

if (dojo.render.html.capable && dojo.render.html.ie && node.scopeName !=
"HTML")

should be changed to

if (dojo.render.html.capable && dojo.render.html.ie && node.scopeName !=
"HTML" && node.scopeName !== undefined)

Now IE10 should work properly with Dojo in cocoon.