Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> on 2001/02/06 23:44:08 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs dag.c editor.c

Branko, we should talk very soon -- unfortunately, Ben and I have to
run out right now, but the quick summary is:

What we're doing in dag.c right now is implementing what's necessary
for the commit tree editor to work.  This is a much smaller subset of
what tree.c will do, because the editor is depth-first and a single
drive (no multi-accessor stuff going on).

More later,
-K