Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/01/08 13:32:25 UTC

[ANN] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.0-alpha

The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 2.0.0-alpha.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2 is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 2.0 component library.

Note: This is the first release of the Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2 series and it
is an alpha relases.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 2.0.0-alpha is available in both binary
and source distributions:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&styleName=Html&version=12314297

Enjoy!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [ANN] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.0-alpha

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
howdy,

I just used cygwin's unzip and it worked there too;
Testing on my linux machine does not make sense, as that box created
the archives :-)

-M

Posted by "kishore.sadanandam" <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I had issue with my download application that comes with IE and Firefox.
Strange thing is that it stops downloading the files after 4.8 MB.
So I had to download in 3 sessions to complete.
Thanks for your quick responses.

Regards,
Kishore K S

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.
Tried it on Win 7 (Speedcommander, WinRar) and it worked for me, too.

Regards,
Michael

Posted by "kishore.sadanandam" <ki...@gmail.com>.

Much awaited release for me.