Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by br...@hyperreal.org on 1998/05/20 11:54:56 UTC

Re: os-windows/1716: COMPILING APACHE WEB SERVER FOR WINDOWS USING BORLAND C++ 5.0

Synopsis: COMPILING APACHE WEB SERVER FOR WINDOWS USING BORLAND C++ 5.0

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May 20 02:54:55 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
In theory, I don't see a reason why we wouldn't be interested
in supporting alternate compilers for Win32.  In practice,
we need someone or a group of people who are willing to stick
around and update the alternate-compiler makefile as other
makefiles are changed.  If you're interested enough to watch
the commit logs and make sure your Borland makefile stays
up to date, great!  We can facilitate that.  If not, the
makefile by itself won't help us very much.

Thanks.