Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/11/08 22:44:11 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept patch for DERBY-569 to change the derby.drda.logConnections property to also turn off logging of connections to console.

The patch for DERBY-569   changes the  derby.drda.logConnections
property to also turn off logging of connections to console.
Since the default for derby.drda.logConnections is false this means that
connections will no longer print to the console by default.

This passed with three +1 votes from Kathey Marsden, David VanCouvering, and Mike Matrigali.

I will commit the code changes after ICLA submission. I looked at the content in the doc diff and it looks ok to me.  I will defer to someone familiar with the doc to review for formatting etc and commit.

Kathey

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept patch for DERBY-569 to change the derby.drda.logConnections property to also turn off logging of connections to console.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 11/8/05, Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I will commit the code changes after ICLA submission. I looked at the
> content in the doc diff and it looks ok to me.  I will defer to someone
> familiar with the doc to review for formatting etc and commit.

I can review the doc portion of the patch.

andrew