Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/11/15 12:09:03 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Advance Accounting Rules not working for Fees

Deepak,

The issues is fixed and closed , will be part of next release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-645

Meanwhile you can test here:

https://staging.openmf.org/#

Re: [Mifos-developer] Resurfaced issue: Advance Accounting Rules not working for Fees

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 6:19 PM Shiv N Negi <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> The issue I am facing in the current version (using
> https://cui.fineract.dev/?baseApiUrl=https://demo.fineract.dev&tenantIdentifier=default#/) is
> the same as what was resolved and closed earlier(Fineract -645).

That server (fineract.dev) runs the latest
https://github.com/apache/fineract/ code.

Looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-645, it's not
clear what was "fixed" (back in Nov 2018) - there are no Pull Requests
associated with that JIRA... :-(

Perhaps one of our highly motivated GSOC students who are starting next
week would like to dig into this?

Re: Resurfaced issue: [Mifos-developer] Advance Accounting Rules not working for Fees

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Shiv, erm, isn't this the exact same message you already posted 2 hours
ago? Just in case you didn't get the response the first time, I'm
copy/paste the earlier reply again:

Posted by Shiv N Negi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Dear All