Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2018/02/12 21:06:23 UTC

Curious DEBUG message from maven-script-ant plugin

I found this message in my output when turning on Maven's debug option
(-X). It looks like an error to me, or at least a warning, and I don't know
what the consequences are. It "sounds bad" but I am not sure what it is
complaining about or what to do about it.

Output:
===
[DEBUG] The following standard Maven Ant-mojo support objects could not be
created:

-  Maven parameter expression evaluator for Ant properties.

Maven project, session, mojo-execution, or path-translation parameter
information is
missing from this mojo's plugin descriptor.

Perhaps this Ant-based mojo depends on maven-script-ant < 2.1.0, or used
maven-plugin-tools-ant < 2.2 during release?
===

What am I do to about this?

Cheers and God bless,
Paul

Re: Curious DEBUG message from maven-script-ant plugin

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I am following up on my question. No answer yet. I don't have an answer
myself.... In addition, I have noticed that none of Maven's properties are
available to me inside my Ant script. I have to explicitly create
parameters in my Ant-mojo descriptor with default values. Could this be
related to the aforementioned?

Cheers and God bless,
Paul