Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Eric Badger <eb...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/09 03:53:59 UTC

Re: [Announcement] DiDi HDFS successfully upgraded from 2.7.2 to 3.2.0

Hi Runlin,

Awesome to hear that you've been able to upgrade! Do you mind sharing some
thoughts on your experience with the upgrade? Did you take a cluster
downtime to do the upgrade? How long did the upgrade take? Did you find any
incompatibilities or issues during or after the upgrade? Do you know if
your performance is better, worse, or similar?

Feel free to answer as many or as few of these as you would like.

Thanks!

Eric

回复:[Announcement] DiDi HDFS successfully upgraded from 2.7.2 to 3.2.0

Posted by "郑锴(铁杰)" <zh...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Cool Runlin. I'm pretty happy you folks finally benefit from Hadoop 3 and HDFS Erasure Coding feature now. Guess you could have an Apache blog introducing this great work?

-kai

Posted by "郑锴(铁杰)" <zh...@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by "郑锴(铁杰)" <zh...@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by "郑锴(铁杰)" <zh...@alibaba-inc.com>.