Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dean, Michael" <Mi...@courts.wa.gov> on 2005/05/17 22:20:34 UTC

LookupDispatchAction and html:image tag

I've been reading the API docu...trying to figure out how implement LDA
where one of my "submit" buttons is an html:image tag...when I dump the
request for the standard "html:submit" tag, I can see "method=year"
(where property="method" in tag)...of course, when I dump the request
for html:image, I see "method.x=whatever, method.y=whatever"...

How do I make the dispatch work where tag property attribute is
fundamentally different (a la html:image tag?...(I would appreciate a
direct reply to me, as well, if that is feasible, as I'm trying to sort
this quickly...

TIA,

Michael Dean

Java Developer