Posted to serf-dev@apr.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org> on 2002/06/19 12:22:26 UTC

Potential includes?

I have some rough header files for serf that may give us a launching
pad for discussion on implementation.

Should I post them all for review, or just commit into
apr-serf?  -- justin

Re: Potential includes?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 03:38:54AM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 12:37:19PM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> > Just commit it.  We can work from there.
>
> Done.
>
> Not sure if everyone is subscribed to serf-cvs.  I wasn't.  -- justin

I was...

Funny thing, though. I sat down just now to bang out some headers. So the
first thing was to grab the apr-serf repository to give myself a place to
work. Woah! There are files! :-)

Reviewing them now...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: Potential includes?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

RE: Potential includes?

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
Just commit it.  We can work from there.

Sander