Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hernandez, David" <da...@lehman.com> on 2007/11/29 19:44:06 UTC

Getting Headers out of the ActionContext

Does anyone know the best way to get Header values out of the
ActionContext?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

RE: Getting Headers out of the ActionContext

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Oh, if there's a static ServletActionContext available
then there's no casting necessary I guess. So maybe I
missed the intent of your question.

d.

--- "Hernandez, David" <da...@lehman.com>
wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean cast . . .
> Like So?
> String headerValue =

ServletActionContext.getRequest().getHeader("header_key");

--------

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.