Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by "Rothenbucher, Paul" <pa...@accenture.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/08 13:09:48 UTC

Help needed

Hello Developers,

I am currently searching for help. After cloning Kibble.git in /var/www/kibble I am not getting all the required folders.
As you can see in the screenshot. The Following commands from the documentation cant be done. [cid:image001.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]

There are no /api/ and /ui/ folders which is stopping me from installing kibble any further. Is there a more detailed installation guide and what is the Error on why not everything is getting cloned.
We can set up a call if you want.

Thank you and regards.
Paul Rothenbucher

[cid:image002.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]
Paul Rothenbucher
MES MOM & Automation New Associate
[cid:image003.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]
Accenture GmbH
Schweinfurter Strasse 11
97080, Würzburg
Tel: +49 931 460862311
Mobile: +49 151 12985539
accenture.com<http://accenture.com/>
[cid:image004.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture>[cid:image005.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]<https://twitter.com/Accenture>[cid:image006.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]<https://www.instagram.com/accenture>[cid:image007.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]<https://www.facebook.com/accenture>[cid:image008.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]<https://www.youtube.com/accenture>
[cid:image009.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40][cid:image010.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40][cid:image011.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40][cid:image012.png@01D981BF.14CFCE40]

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: Help needed

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 2023-05-08 08:09, Rothenbucher, Paul wrote:
> Hello Developers,
>
> I am currently searching for help. After cloning Kibble.git in
> /var/www/kibble I am not getting all the required folders.
> As you can see in the screenshot. The Following commands from the
> documentation cant be done.
>

> There are no /api/ and /ui/ folders which is stopping me from installing
> kibble any further. Is there a more detailed installation guide and what
> is the Error on why not everything is getting cloned.
> We can set up a call if you want.
>
> Thank you and regards.
> Paul Rothenbucher

Hi, Paul,
You probably want to use https://github.com/apache/kibble-1 instead of
the other kibble repository, as the current main kibble repository is
being used to prototype a next generation platform.

For scanner clients, you'll want to use
https://github.com/apache/kibble-scanners