Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/30 15:14:45 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL: Forwarding user certificate from apache to another server

Users log into apache through SSL and I'm forwarding user cert from apache to (another) app
server. The problem is that user cert, which is sent as HTTP header param (base64 encoded), spans
several lines:

GET /LoginTest/servletheaderview HTTP/1.1
Host: duke:4444
Accept: */*
1.1.4322)
SSL_CLIENT_CERT: -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
MIIFpDCCBIygAwIBAgIEPAtSvjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADA+MQswCQYDVQQGEwJz
aTEbMBkGA1UEChMSc3RhdGUtaW5zdGl0dXRpb25zMRIwEAYDVQQLEwlzaXRlc3Qt
*** not all lines were shown ***
KCY7/laFwZBHMdT/lpjMwt1szHXIFIS4/PcTTpjd4j6Nd2RcWX9uKwsRYUQ7kgfx
A+cpsvYdoDI=

[users@httpd] REPOST [users@httpd] SSL: Forwarding user certificate from apache to another server

Posted by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com>.