Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tison Vincent <Ti...@cg62.fr> on 2012/09/20 15:19:38 UTC

call of dotCmis from ashx

Hello !

I know this is not an Alfresco mailing-list but since it may not be an Alfresco problem, i'm giving a try.

I query an ashx which then query Alfresco through dotCMIS. I use the Ntlm authentication.
When I spied on the http queries, the auth is correctly sent to Alfresco but it ultimately fails with an error 500 (httpRequest in binding\atompub\atompub.cs    Line : 439 )
Logs seem to indicate something wrong with the auth.

Would I miss some server configuration to correct that ? or would you say it is fully Alfresco related ?

Thanks a lot !!

Vincent

RE: call of dotCmis from ashx

Posted by Tison Vincent <Ti...@cg62.fr>.
I can call successfully Alfresco from my browser and get the result but I can't directly change the auth on a HttpWebRequest. There are some settings on the local policies where you can change how the server handles Ntlm auth but whatever settings I used, it didn't help.
That may be the problem but I don't know how to analyse it.

Thanks for the idea !!

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Vincent,

RE: call of dotCmis from ashx