Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "shayona.vijay@gmail.com" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/17 10:40:03 UTC

Is TomEE support Secure server apacheds LDAP configuration?

Hi,

Our application changing our application container to TomEE.
Our previous glassfish application server have LDAP configuration in place
so want to know TomEE is support LDAP authentication?
Anybody can provide the link because in TomEE documentation i am not able to
find out.

Thanks,
Patel

Re: Is TomEE support Secure server apacheds LDAP configuration?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Did you check
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/realm-howto.html#JNDIRealm or