Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by sean barden <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/05 17:25:21 UTC

Hbase Metrics to Monitor during a Load Test

Hello,

I'll be performing a load test on our system with hbase on the backend soon
and wanted to know which specific hbase metrics(via ganglia) one should
focus on during the test.

Thx in advance,

--
Sean Barden
sbarden@gmail.com

RE: Hbase Metrics to Monitor during a Load Test

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
These are the metrics currently available...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase_metrics