Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by JEANNETTE LINDSAY <hj...@shaw.ca> on 2015/12/21 19:33:24 UTC

Need Help Please

Dear Sirs:

I have been using open office now for several years. I really like the program. It is great.

Recently (about 2 weeks now) it is giving me problems. I downloaded 4.1.2 to upgrade to a newer version. I have downloaded and uninstalled this program 4 times now. I follow the instructions correctly. When I go to use it the program will state that it is not responding. I have gone back to 4.1.1 and downloaded it now several times. Again it states that it is not responding. It states that the document is recovered and to push next to report it or to cancel to skip that process. I have done it both ways and it still states that the program is not responding. Could you please help me to fix this problem.

I do legal, accounting and resume typing for people. I really like this program and I don't want to change to another program.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely

Jeannette