Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rahul Srivastava <Ra...@Sun.COM> on 2001/09/14 01:31:01 UTC

code for XSDNotationTraverser

Hi,

Please find attached code for class XSDNotationTraverser.java.

Cheers,
Rahul.

Sun Microsystems Inc.

Re: code for XSDNotationTraverser

Posted by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com>.
Rahul,

I've reviewed and committed your code (XSDNotationTraverser,
XSNotationDecl, and patch to SchemaGrammar).
Two modifications I've made:
-- notation declarations are global components. Modified related code in
XSDNotationTraverser, and SchemaGrammar.
-- removed from XSNotationDecl cloning code: at this stage it seems
redundant.

Thank you for your help!

Elena.