Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2007/02/20 18:37:14 UTC

[VOTE-RESULT] release maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-alpha-2

This has been open for 5 days now.

Results:
3 binding +1 votes (Jason, John, Stéphane)
1 non-binding +1 vote (me)

no -1 votes.

Thus, this vote has passed.

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [VOTE-RESULT] release maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-alpha-2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
I will copy over the artifacts and deploy the site.

jason.