Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 20:37:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Graduate TinkerPop from the Apache Incubator

The TinkerPop community/mentors have had a discussion and established
consensus in favor of proposing graduation to a top-level project.  Here is
the discussion on the dev list:

https://pony-poc.apache.org/thread.html/Zvgmc96r64mjn5l

Assuming this discussion reaches consensus we will move to a formal vote.

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate TinkerPop from the Apache Incubator

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
You are right - fixing that now - thanks

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Stephen,