Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com> on 2003/08/06 20:36:04 UTC

Re: Unit Testing

You could have a look at the MockObjects project on sourceforge.
http://mockobjects.sourceforge.net
http://mockobjects.sourceforge.net/javadoc/1.4/

All our servlets, filters, DAO code etc are tested using Mocks :)
It's great not needing a db or remote connection or even a servlet
container when running the tests.

Enjoy,

Jon