Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Courcoux Peter, Slough" <Pe...@anite.com> on 2004/08/02 11:11:05 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/src/test/org/apache/turbine/mod ules/pages - New directory

Hi all,

Eric has just committed a large patch which I submitted to him to enable
effective use of PipelineData instead of RunData.

If anyone has any problems with it could they please post back to the list
with a copy to me at peter@courcoux.biz so I can investigate.

Eric will be updating the site docs etc. shortly and I will write an xdoc
page describing the changes.

In brief the patch builds on the work Eric and I did some weeks ago and
enables the use of PipelineData from screen classes, action classes and pull
tools.

Peter

jakarta-turbine-2/src/test/org/apache/turbine/modules/pages - New directory

epugh       2004/08/02 01:57:09

  jakarta-turbine-2/src/test/org/apache/turbine/modules/pages - New
directory

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.