Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/07 16:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] Main LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments Fri May 7 16:00:03 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 411 on Thu May  7 13:19:51 2004 by 193.49.30.34

- How does Cocoon stack up feature-wise to other frameworks?  [The Wafer Project|http://waferproject.org/feature-matrix2.html] contains a definitive breakdown of many popular frameworks (including Cocoon), and their features.  Useful for a quick side-to-side comparison of frameworks. pouet
?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ------

+ How does Cocoon stack up feature-wise to other frameworks?  [The Wafer Project|http://waferproject.org/feature-matrix2.html] contains a definitive breakdown of many popular frameworks (including Cocoon), and their features.  Useful for a quick side-to-side comparison of frameworks.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version: 11 on Thu May  7 13:00:40 2004 by NachoJimenez

+ Yes, Madrid is probably the easiest place to meet, but if we get some help from a University in Seville, I'd go with that: It'd get us extra exposure and a place to talk...
+ I guess it depends on how many people are going to attend, and what kind of event we want. If we want a get-together for 10 people to talk about our experience with Cocoon/Lenya and learn some tricks from each other, any place would be fine. If we want to preach to the masses, we would need some support from an academic institution or something in that line.
+
+ Particulary I'd love to have a bit of each.. a get-together to share our "expertise" ;), some conferences to share the (cocoon) love arround and maybe a workshop to introduce people into the technology.
+
+ That's what I planned with the [MaspalomasEvent]. It'd be in October, unless the local goverment jumps out of the bandwaggon. Right now they seem to buy the idea of financing a big Internet Party (1000 people) and want some 'quality content' apart from the party itself. They have already made reservations of a very big conference center for the party.
+
+