Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/18 18:48:10 UTC

Contribution help

Hi,

I just read the blog post about the release of Apache Ignite.  I'd like to
contribute, how do I get started?

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Contribution help

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
It would be great to have a HowToContribute page on the website, so ppl can
find the directions easily. A great way to grow the community!

Re: Contribution help

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll be sure to get set up locally and work
through the examples.  I'll reach out to you on Skype/gmail with questions
about the task you mentioned.

Thanks!
Bill

Re: Contribution help