Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2022/10/04 08:13:02 UTC

Re: Alternative OS builds failing on Camel repo fork

Hi Steve,
Same suggestions apply when building using GitHub Actions, you'll need
to avoid contacting ASF Maven repository. Alternatively you can try
contacting INFRA (via ASF Slack[1] or JIRA[2]), to look into
unblocking GitHub[3] egress IPs. I would not expect INFRA to change
their policy though.

zoran

[1] https://infra.apache.org/slack.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/