Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Elia <je...@ratedg.com> on 2000/11/09 16:51:22 UTC

Tomcat Virtual Hosting

Hey Gang, Semper Fi to all those former Marines out there.

My question is:

Does anyone have any experience running tomcat with virtual hosts?  I am
using Apache (and I use virtual hosting extensively) and am adding JSP
functionality to the clients.  I dont want to give a long winded explanation
of what I am doing unless someone needs the info to help me, but, the
virtual hosts are used to send individual users updates to their desktop if
they meet certain criteria (usually a date since last update.) I am looking
for this transition to go smoothly and would love to hear from someone who
might have had some experience with this who can tell me all the pitfalls.

Thank you and Great Day

John