Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Matthew Van Horn <ho...@accesstech.com> on 2003/02/03 09:26:07 UTC

Re: Filer is closed

I am getting same thing on a program that worked fine last few times I
ran it.
Can't find any info online, not even in google groups, the source of
all things useful.

Since the last two people to ask were ignored, I'll join the petition...

What does it mean and why does it happen?

RE: Filer is closed

Posted by Dave Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Cool.  I'll not consider this a bug for me to fix then.

dave

Posted by Matthew Van Horn <ho...@accesstech.com>.

RE: Filer is closed

Re: Filer is closed