Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Daniel McGreal <d....@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 17:10:44 UTC

iPOJO on K4

Hi Karaf users,

Has anyone used the iPOJO feature at http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-tools/ipojo-karaf-feature.html <http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-ipojo/apache-felix-ipojo-tools/ipojo-karaf-feature.html> with Karaf 4(.0.1)?

I’m finding that a) the command bundle doesn’t register any commands [1] and b) my ipojo.xml isn’t being respected (I expect that feature to act as a deployer, though it doesn’t explicitly say it does).

Does anyone have some experience here?

Best, Dan.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40felix.apache.org/msg16628.html <http://www.mail-archive.com/users@felix.apache.org/msg16628.html>

Re: iPOJO on K4

Posted by Daniel McGreal <d....@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Also:

karaf@root()> services -p 92

Apache Felix iPOJO Gogo Command (92) provides:
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.extender.TypeDeclaration]
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 132
service.scope = singleton
----
ipojo.component.name = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch
ipojo.instance.name = unnamed
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.extender.InstanceDeclaration]
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 133
service.scope = singleton
----
architecture.instance = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch-0
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.architecture.Architecture]
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 137
service.scope = singleton
----
factory.name = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch
instance.name = org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch-0
objectClass = [org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch]
osgi.command.function = [instances, instance, factory, component, factories, components, handlers, extensions]
osgi.command.scope = ipojo
service.bundleid = 92
service.id = 138
service.scope = bundle

Anything else I can help with to debug the shell-compat feature?

Best, Dan.

Re: iPOJO on K4

Posted by Daniel McGreal <d....@gmail.com>.
Thanks JB!