Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Rashid Zamani <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 15:01:16 UTC

Push Cache Cache Control

In my records.config I have set the following:

   #################
   # cache control #
   #################
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.http INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_client_no_cache INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ims_on_client_no_cache INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_server_no_cache INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_client_cc_max_age INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.normalize_ae_gzip INT 0

But when I don't use "Cache-Control: max-age=1000" in my push request I
cannot push anything and I get the error 400 mentioning that response is
not cahable, adding the "Cache-Control" fixes the problem... Am I not
saying to ignore the cache control by "CONFIG
proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_client_no_cache INT 1"?

--
Rashid Zamani