Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Atok Koenig <at...@mad.scientist.com> on 2002/02/01 19:56:11 UTC

RE: Tomcat shuts down logoff Windows 2000 Server

thank you for your response

I have tried running it as a service and I was able to set up the jk_nt_service.exe and made changes to the wrapper.properties but I get errors that the service cant start; I included all my errors and config info in another meesage a few minutes ago

Thanks again