Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by SAG - Jose Antonio Tarifa <ja...@omel.es> on 2005/02/01 09:43:17 UTC

RE: Ream authentication + Apache Web Server Authentication

That's my configuration, Apache serves static pages and tomcat dynamic ones.

My problem is authenticate the user with servlets FORM mechanism, and at the same time, be authenticated in Apache.  Like a Single-Sign-On.

Is that posible? Is there a mechanism to do that with JK2 connector?

José Antonio Tarifa Lorenzo
SAGE-OMEL
Tfno. +34 91 659 89 79