Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/28 21:52:46 UTC

wiki migration

Hi All,
this is a friendly reminder that the Moin Moin wiki ( namely
wiki.apache.org/geronimo ) is being migrated to the confluence based
http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo

Please refrain from continuing updating content to the Moin Moin wiki.
The current migration status can me seen at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxMoinMoin/Home

This is the raw content migrated so far from the Moin Moin wiki has not
been edited yet, this is a temporary space while migrating.

This is the first step of several, later this content will be evaluated
for accuracy and then incorporated to one of the
cwiki.apache.org/geronimo sub-structures.

Comments, suggestions and HELP! are very much welcomed.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: wiki migration

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
It seems like it might be some caching related issue on the server side
and not permissions. Sorry for the trouble, I'll keep looking into it.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: wiki migration

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hernan,

Re: wiki migration

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.

Re: wiki migration

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Re: wiki migration

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.

Re: wiki migration

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,
There is an icon in the upper right corner to export the content (
formatted )  in PDF. If you want a confluence backup you can click
"Browse Space" -> "Advanced" -> "Export Space", select XML Output  and
click "Export"

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: wiki migration