Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/16 15:19:24 UTC

Jenkins build failure in JSON template module

Hi All,

The Jenkins build is failing in the JSON template module.

Gary

Re: Jenkins build failure in JSON template module

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hey Gary,

Thanks for the heads-up. I am indeed aware of the break in the build,
though still couldn't spare time to take a look. I hope to put it into
working state some time tomorrow.

Kind regards.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Volkan! :-)