Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2009/04/17 16:48:52 UTC

@SSLRequired

I'm implement an SSL scheme using annotations and I'm having some issues with redirecting properly.

The issue is when I have non-secured page that redirects to a secured page.

I'm doing the https/http redirecting inside of a WebRequestCycleProcessor, which works well unless there is a redirect prior to the ssl redirect. If this happens then I redirect back to the top of the chain, because I'm using the HttpServletRequest to build the url, which returns url info based on the orginal request. I've been looking all around and I can't find any way of building a url that represents the last redirect. I've tried

Application.get().getRequestCycleProcessor().getRequestCodingStrategy().pathForTarget(requestTarget);
and
RequestCycle.get().urlFor(requestTarget)

Here's my current impl for The RequestCycleProcessor.

        WebRequest webRequest = (WebRequest) requestCycle .getRequest();
        WebResponse webResponse = (WebResponse) requestCycle .getResponse();
        HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest = webRequest.getHttpServletRequest();
		StringBuffer url = new StringBuffer(protocol);
		url.append(httpServletRequest.getServerName());
		if(defaultPort != port){
			url.append(":" + port);
		}

		url.append(webRequest.getHttpServletRequest().getContextPath());
		url.append(webRequest.getServletPath());
		String queryString = webRequest.getHttpServletRequest().getQueryString();

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
there are a couple of api-breaking refactors coming though, like the
generics thing for listview.

-igor

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
huh?
if you call setresponsepage(new page2()) this will not create a
bookmarkable page request target, if it did then these kinds of links
wouldnt work regardless of http or https.

-igor

RE: @SSLRequired

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

RE: @SSLRequired

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
Is 1.4 ready for prime-time?

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

RE: @SSLRequired

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
Would rewrite work with the wicket's ability to forward to a instantiated Page?

Douglas

Re: @SSLRequired

Posted by Ryan Gravener <ry...@ryangravener.com>.

RE: @SSLRequired