Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2021/04/12 14:30:58 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2021 students will start to apply soon

> On Mar 26, 2021, at 7:33 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> this is just a reminder: students will start to apply on March 30
>
> please ensure
> 1) your GSoC ideas are added to JIRA with labels `gsoc2021` and `mentor`

What about projects not using Jira (i.e. Github)? Do we label them there too the same way? Someone watches all the Github projects too?

> 2) your PMC has enough mentors
> 3) all mentors are subscribed to mentors@community.a.o

Will do. What’s the deadline for adding Issues in our Github with suggestions fro GSOC projects?

Thanks!

— leif

Re: Google Summer of Code 2021 students will start to apply soon

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021, 21:31 Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:

> > On Mar 26, 2021, at 7:33 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > this is just a reminder: students will start to apply on March 30
> >
> > please ensure
> > 1) your GSoC ideas are added to JIRA with labels `gsoc2021` and `mentor`
>
> What about projects not using Jira (i.e. Github)? Do we label them there
> too the same way? Someone watches all the Github projects too?

As described here: https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
Please file JIRAs for ComDev :))