Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/09/29 07:05:31 UTC

Re: Entity model creation of composite key

There are many examples of this in the OFBiz codebase; for example have a
look at the definition of the ProductFacility entity (in
applications/product/entitydef/) that has a primary key composed of
productId and facilityId.

Jacopo

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply ........i am able to define my table.......they r even
visible in webtools but when i look at individual table i am gettin
gfollowing error Page

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Helper name
not found for entity HolidayList

Thnks
Phani

--