Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 21:17:58 UTC

New PMC member: Peter Donald

It's my pleasure to announce that Peter Donald has joined the Project
Management Committee of the Apache Buildr project.

As most of you already know, Peter has been very active in the project over
the past 3 years, contributing numerous features, fixing things, handling
the past few releases all by himself and improving the process while at it.

This new responsibility is a recognition of his continued dedication to the
project.

Thanks Peter!

Re: New PMC member: Peter Donald

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.